sobota, 6 lipca 2013

Wimbledon 2013: Marion Bartoli wins Wimbledon women's title

Marion Bartoli has won her first Grand Slam, beating Sabine Lisicki, 6-1, 6-4 on Saturday.Wimbledon 2013: Marion Bartoli wins Wimbledon women's title. The Frenchwoman wins her first major title, defeating Sabine Lisicki of Germany in the final. Germany's Sabine Lisicki serves during her women's singles final match against France's Marion How to watch the men's semifinals at Wimbledon on Friday.For me finishing an ace to win Wimbledon, even I couldn't have believed that. I have been practicing my serve for so long, at least i saved it for the best moment. I have some words for my box. First of all, my dad who is here today. It means so muchMarion Bartoli and Sabine Lisicki will face off in the women's singles final at Wimbledon on Saturday. Here's how to watch.
Related External LinksWimbledon 2013: Identical Bryan Brothers Win Fourth-Straight

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz