poniedziałek, 8 lipca 2013

Nigella Lawson Divorce: Charles Saatchi Says He Is Leaving Celebrity Chef ...

LONDON — Prominent art collector Charles Saatchi said Sunday he is divorcing his celebrity chef wife Nigella Lawson because she did not publicly defend his reputation after images emerged of him grasping her throat in a posh London restaurant."I am sorry to announce that Nigella Lawson and I are getting divorced. I feel that I have clearly been a disappointment to Nigella during the last year or so, and I am disappointed that she was advised to make no public comment to explain that I abhorMANDATORY CREDIT PHOTO BY DAVE M. BENETT/GETTY IMAGES REQUIRED) Nigella Lawson attends the launch of British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman's debut novel 'Can We Still Be Friends' at Sotheby's on March 28, 2012 in London, England.MANDATORY CREDIT PHOTO BY DAVE M. BENETT/GETTY IMAGES REQUIRED) Nigella Lawson attends the launch of British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman's

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz