środa, 1 maja 2013
GM 'hopeful' Dwight Howard returns
Jodie Meeks built a solid bond with teammate Dwight Howard during their first season together with the Lakers. Howard will be a free agent this summer. Does Meeks think Howard will re-sign with the Lakers? "I know he loves this city. I know he lovesThe Lakers center said he'll take time to separate himself from the difficult season in order to prepare for free agency.Jodie Meeks built a solid bond with teammate Dwight Howard during their first season together with the Lakers. Howard will be a free agent this summer. Does Meeks think Howard will re-sign with the Lakers? "I know he loves this city. I know he lovesHis exit from the Lakers' season was as regal as his entrance, Dwight Howard surrounded by screams and gasps as he swaggered through the Staples Center tunnel into the shadows of summer. Problem was, the season wasn't done. The game wasn'tHe
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz