środa, 22 maja 2013

Cameron: I do not think Tory activists are 'swivel-eyed loons' - Telegraph.co.uk

Telegraph.co.uk Cameron: I do not think Tory activists are 'swivel-eyed loons' Telegraph.co.uk The Prime Minister attempted to reach out to his party's grassroots by insisting that he is “one of them”. The Daily Telegraph and other newspapers disclosed on Saturday that a senior member of the Prime Minister's team had described Conservative ... Cameron Warns Europe Rebels: I Won't Budge Sky News 'Proud' PM stands by gay marriage bill despite rebellion by 130 Tory MPs The Independent David Cameron: I will not budge on Europe referendum Evening Standard BBC News - Financial Times - The Guardian all 590 news articles »
See the article here:
Cameron: I do not think Tory activists are 'swivel-eyed loons' -

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz