wtorek, 16 kwietnia 2013

What Happened in Boston

What happened at the Boston Marathon was a revolting display of destruction, and the imperfect medium of writing fails to capture the true sorrow I feel for the victims and their loved ones. Yet the reason why the news of this incident is so jarringCBS Boston has a livestream news report of the tragedy: Boston Marathon Live Stream Click here for more from WCVB-TV, which also has aerial video and real-time updates. -- Related: Two Explosions Reported at BostonThe Seattle Times has been tracking down and interviewing local runners in the Boston Marathon and collecting their eyewitness accounts here. One of them isTeresa, a mother of two from Los Angeles says, "My girls are 8 and 5. They don't know anything about what happened in Boston today, and I plan to keep it that way if I can. The innocence of childhood only lasts so long. I want to shelter them fromBoston Marathon Bombing

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz