sobota, 6 kwietnia 2013

Chaz Ebert: Tired Of Cancer Fight, Ebert Said He Had 'Lived A Great And Full Life'

CHICAGO, April 4, 2013 -- Chaz Ebert issued the following statement Thursday about the passing of her husband, Roger Ebert, a day after he celebrated 46 years as a film critic: "I am devastated by the loss of my love, RogerFaced with painful news I have a really bad tendency to fog my thoughts with mindless distractions. I wander off till the immediate distress stops stabbing my heart. It's a defense mechanism that keeps me from losing it downChaz Ebert, President Barack Obama and others issued official statements today in response to the news of legendary Chicago Sun-Times film critic Roger Ebert's passing at the age of 70. Watch Chicago Tonight at 7:00 pmNo struggle, no pain, just a quiet, dignified transition," his wife, Chaz Ebert, said in a statement Thursday. "I'll see you at the movies," were the last words Ebert wrote to his readers. They were

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz