środa, 27 marca 2013

Just 19, Texan Spieth has look of a winner on PGA Tour

With Tiger playing his best golf in four years, the only thing left to make his comeback complete is a major championship. Can he do it this year? Our panel debates Tiger's chances, plus Tom Watson's Ryder Cup changes, andThe Tiger Woods series has always been my favorite of EA's annual sports games. Ever since I performed my first virtual swing with the analog sticks, I became hooked. I don't like it enough to evEA Sports' Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 couldn't be releasing at a better time. Woods just won his second consecutive tournament, and he has regained the No. 1 world ranking for the first time in 29 months (Washington Post). His name is as hot as ever, andThe Tiger Woods series has always been my favorite of EA's annual sports games. Ever since I performed my first virtual swing with the analog sticks, I became hooked. I don't like it enough

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz